Lightology is an independent lighting consultancy specialising in custom lighting solutions within the retail and commercial business sectors.
Lightology is a pioneer in researching, specifying and integrating lighting technology providing clients with the ultimate lighting solution that combines efficiency, performance and quality.
A synopsis of the Lightology service profile is outlined below.
- Client strategy with the focus on expectation
- Lighting surveys, incorporating lamp and luminaire count
- Lighting planning and design, specification of technology
- Preparation of energy efficiency report detailing carbon saving and ROI
- Project management, warranty and WEEE process planning
- Interpretation and implementation of government and industry grants
From custom FPC LED tape and modules to sophisticated lighting schemes, with the emphasis on the application of light, Lightology engage with clients to deliver creative efficient lighting solutions.
Lightology is committed to the promotion and development of the lighting industry. To assist with this aim Lightology is an associate member of the National Association of Shopfitters (NAS).
In addition, Lightology is a regular contributor to Lux and Lighting Magazines, delivering presentations, participating in forums and panel debates and writing articles predominantly on the economics of lighting.